Cars Modding Vehicle Data

I'm trying to change some values for a car, specifically the R34 GTR (Mod, not Kunos). Now I've been able to mess around with a few things to get it performing more reasonably (along with some visual modifications) but I'm having trouble with some finer details.

The main issues deal with Aero, Drivetrain, and Car (mostly with Inertia) along with a few other little things, but the before mentioned are my main concern to try and sort out.

Help with this would be greatly appreciated along with feedback/critique with what I can do to get a better, more authentic/respectable result.

You can download my R34 mod and save yourself a few years of trial and error. I'll post an update to correct some stuff later, but either way it's the best we're gonna get right now. Alternatively PM Arch#0819 and I'll give you an updated data folder.

I'd advise to stay far away from working with AWD cars, especially controller-controlled AWD2 cars with AWS like my R34, until you have a good grasp on car and simulation physics. You need to not only have a strong grasp on real vehicle physics and how simulations work, but also a strong grasp on AC's more tertiary features.

If you really want to learn to make simulation car physics, hop into the CSP Discord's mod-talk channel. It's too complicated to just make a big forum post about and it'd need to be approached day by day, step by step and deal with singular sources of trouble one at a time.

At the current level of simulation complexity in commercial consumer sims for home use, you don't need to be a diploma engineer to make quality sim car physics but you do need to understand the math and physics behind it to a sufficient degree alongside having deep knowledge and data about the cars you're making.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%