GRID Autosport Modding Questions

That's a really impressive interior #UD#, definitely looking forward to the release!
Just one question, did you increase the number of polygons in the interior? Because it looks much smoother than before.
Also, are you making this for more cars?
Again, keep up with your good work bro.

That's a really impressive interior #UD#, definitely looking forward to the release!
Just one question, did you increase the number of polygons in the interior? Because it looks much smoother than before.
Also, are you making this for more cars?
Again, keep up with your good work bro.
the polygon count on the interior is the same its just the texture that is 4 times the size of the stock texture, the dash on this car is all flat all the carbon fiber areas where is the buttons and tachometer and stuff its all flat, then when you use a good size texture on top of the flat surface it looks ok but if you look from a different perspective other than the drive seat it will look weird, i usually redo interiors for cars that i make skins for, remaking interiors is very time consuming due to the fact that i have to redo buttons and switches out of nothing because is hard to find good pictures to just slap them on top of the low resulution parts of the interior

That's still very impressive work, and you don't really need to see it from other angles, so it should be fine.
again, congratulations with the mod ;)

Indycar A.J.Foyt 2014.
2014-09-12_00005.jpg

i have finished my 787b skin but i cant upload it, having problems for the last 5 days trying to upload and always gives an error
The following error occurred
There was a problem uploading your file.
even tried uploading a single picture to see if it would work and same error, does anyone else is also having this?

No problem for me.

Is there a way to extract the mapping coordinates via 3DSimED to get something like this?
CamelUV.jpg

I am really fed up with textures that are so poorly done you can't really see what is what...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 157 66.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 105 44.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 111 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 40 16.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 66 27.8%
Back