Mod WSC '66 / Le Mans '66

Hello,

I saw on YouTube (I put the links below) a beautiful mod on the Sport Prototype Championship of '66, it also seems to me with all the cars for each race and from the images it seems very well done.
Does anyone know where you can find and give some more information about the mod?

Thanks for the info!

Le Mans '66

Daytona '66

Sebring '66

Targa Florio '66

Open the description for the video on yuotube, GPLaps has put all the links in there
Download links? I followed the links with the video to a 9 page WIP thread at evolution modding ...with the last post stating the mod has apparently been abandoned.

There are download links in those nine pages. Go back and look. Page 7, third post there is a working link. Just tried it and it is still working. 10:55pm EST.

Last edited:
Reactions: jgf
Ok, I had seen, thank you.
I wondered, since there were cars and skin for each race, if by chance a specific mod had also come out, without assembling more mod.

I thought that maybe the author of the videos had created a specific mod. I asked for this.

Is the Evolution-Modding site I don't know it, is it a good site for GTR2?
There in case everything is found for the Le Mans '66?

But that mod has something in common with the Absolute project Le Mans 1965-1969 and 1971-1991 always for GTR2?

Thanks again for your advice!

Le Mans Classics. At least, I think that's what it is called in my version. Not available as a single mod for download. However, you can download the individual cars and skins at festbierbude. Or use their downloader to get the entire Festbierbude collection of mods. This is intended for Power & Glory, but it is the same. You also get a better version at Festbierbude, sounds have been cleaned up a bit, and there seem to be a lot of extra skins.

Link to the cars, in case you can't find it.

Where can the Le Mans Classic be found? But is it a mod for the P&G or only for GTR2?
Finally Mod WSC 1967 and the Le Mans Classic are the same or two different things?

Sorry if I do all these questions but I am not very expert in Mod on historical runs, even if they now intrigue me a lot after seeing the videos made so well and with such detailed cars.
The only historical mod I knew was the Mod WSC 1970 (the one converted by rFactor, but physics does not convince me much).

The ideal would be to have a unique and complete package like the one used in videos. :)

Where can the Le Mans Classic be found? But is it a mod for the P&G or only for GTR2?
Finally Mod WSC 1967 and the Le Mans Classic are the same or two different things?

Sorry if I do all these questions but I am not very expert in Mod on historical runs, even if they now intrigue me a lot after seeing the videos made so well and with such detailed cars.
The only historical mod I knew was the Mod WSC 1970 (the one converted by rFactor, but physics does not convince me much).

The ideal would be to have a unique and complete package like the one used in videos. :)
Is totally different from the WSC67 mod

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies