MGP19 Mod WIP Thread

A Work In Progress thread for people to show off their work in progress mods.

This is not a requests or questions thread so please refrain from asking for mods

Thanks to recent discoveries my plan to make classic seasons may again be feasible.

One thing to note is though, if I replace the MotoGP class, the bikes may have to handle like modern day bikes (whilst sounding and looking like classics) is this ok with everyone?

I can try to get around it so if people dislike that it’s not a massive issue, just makes life a bit easier

Thanks to recent discoveries my plan to make classic seasons may again be feasible.

One thing to note is though, if I replace the MotoGP class, the bikes may have to handle like modern day bikes (whilst sounding and looking like classics) is this ok with everyone?

I can try to get around it so if people dislike that it’s not a massive issue, just makes life a bit easier
What kind of bikes are you talking about for classic seasons?

LCR Honda Leopard - MotoGP
20200116160418-1.jpg

Yo this game is dead. What are these re-skin mods Milestone. Bring back the old engine, or at least a new one that supports even more modding than the previous one. Let us have custom tracks, bikes, riders, skins, Physics, AI difficulty curve etc. I Miss having Valentino Rossi The Game on my pc and having all the ride 2 tracks in it as well. Those were some good times :(

Yo this game is dead. What are these re-skin mods Milestone. Bring back the old engine, or at least a new one that supports even more modding than the previous one. Let us have custom tracks, bikes, riders, skins, Physics, AI difficulty curve etc. I Miss having Valentino Rossi The Game on my pc and having all the ride 2 tracks in it as well. Those were some good times :(
Some things are better with this engine, we can import models which is really nice as we could never do on the old one.
But yeah data wise this engine sucks, would be fine if we could edit the data tables but unfortunately we can’t :(

really lovely, the Rally of Monza... what memories

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 235 87.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 13.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 72 26.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 90 33.6%