F1 2011 Mod to choose top 3 teams not working after patch 2

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I had installed the mod to choose Ferrari to start the career, it was working fine before the installation of patch #2, after it, the top drivers are in the end of the grid and guys like D`Ambrosio, Trulli, etc. are in the top 5. As the download area is still not available, could someone tell me if had the same problem and if a fix is available?

I had installed the mod to choose Ferrari to start the career, it was working fine before the installation of patch #2, after it, the top drivers are in the end of the grid and guys like D`Ambrosio, Trulli, etc. are in the top 5. As the download area is still not available, could someone tell me if had the same problem and if a fix is available?

Yeah. It's because the PATCH overwrites the database.bin which you used to get the all teams mod... So maybe we can ask a modder to tell us what we need to write in the database.bin in order to get all team changable.

I installed career mod after patching the game with second patch and I can't load my setups anymore.
After having windows live stuff popped out it doesn't say "saving" when I choose to save but I can see it when I choose load setups.
Once the game is restarted it's gone all the effort is vain.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies