• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mod f1 2011....

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by spinaspina88, Feb 27, 2012.

1. spinaspina88

spinaspina88

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello to everybody,
    Is it possible to find somewhere the mod RDD Season 2011 Total Conversion 1.1.2011.0815?
    If you have a torrent i could become a seed/peer if you need.
    Thanks,

• Like Like x 1
  2. Darren Davies

Darren Davies

Ratings:
    +0
    I have it already down loaded, but I do not know how open it or unpack it. I cant find the Ryder Mod Manager 1.2+ to let me open it. Send me an IM or email me I can turn on my Vuze bittorrent. If you know how to install it let me know how to do it. I also have the Old RaceDepartment uploads for F1 2011 down loaded to.

3. Darren Davies

Darren Davies

Ratings:
    +0
    have it already down loaded, but I do not know how open it or unpack it. I cant find the Ryder Mod Manager 1.2+ to let me open it. Send me an IM or email me I can turn on my Vuze bittorrent. If you know how to install it let me know how to do it. I also have the Old RaceDepartment uploads for F1 2011 down loaded to.

4. kimizhou007

kimizhou007

Ratings:
    +1
    hello!
    I am very like RDDEV 2011 mod for F1 2010
    RDDEV 2011 mod for F1 2010 download link does not work ! DO you have this mod?Can you give me a copy file new download link? THANKS!!!
    torrent download is no speed ,speed is zero!
    my email :kimizhou007@gmail.com