Deleted member 1578763

• Deleted member 1578763

hey! i got the full version of miseluk and i wanted to play and then i get this
1649856303804.png

how do i get this error to be gone?

• Deleted member 1578763

k, nobody replies to me, i have no idea why people tend to ignore me

k, nobody replies to me, i have no idea why people tend to ignore me
Daddy chill! I can make a list of my posts that nobody replied to. I just assume nobody has the answer, theres nothing you can do about that. I dont think anyone sits on this site 24/7 waiting to solve others' problems. I learned LONG ago that my problems are MY problems to figure out. If someone CAN help, great! If not, well thats nobodys fault.

Youre better off contacting the maker of the mod.

EDIT: Youve been given reasons why people tend to ignore you, no offense. Im being completely genuine here. You give minimal info and tell nothing of troubleshooting that youve done yourself. Its difficult to help someone without any info. Again, being genuine here but you need to look into forum etiquette.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1578763

Daddy chill! I can make a list of my posts that nobody replied to. I just assume nobody has the answer, theres nothing you can do about that. I dont think anyone sits on this site 24/7 waiting to solve others' problems. I learned LONG ago that my problems are MY problems to figure out. If someone CAN help, great! If not, well thats nobodys fault.

Youre better off contacting the maker of the mod.

EDIT: Youve been given reasons why people tend to ignore you, no offense. Im being completely genuine here. You give minimal info and tell nothing of troubleshooting that youve done yourself. Its difficult to help someone without any info. Again, being genuine here but you need to look into forum etiquette.
sorry if i'm being apathehic, i just want answers for my problems, i don't want to tend something awful here, anyways, yeah, i contacted the maker and no response

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.