• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Mirrors????

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by crsnwby, Mar 1, 2011.

1. crsnwby

crsnwby

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there any way I can turn the mirror on in other camera modes than interior view, I cant see whos coming up behind me without pressing look behind?

2. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +953
    In Visual settings set Rear view mirror to Virtual.

3. April Dillon

April Dillon

Ratings:
    +1,087
    In game options, change the mirrors to 'virtual'. That'll give you a floating rear view mirror at the top of the screen in any of the in-car views. That is, if I recall correctly.

Isn't it 3 by default? Or was that rFactor?

4. crsnwby

crsnwby

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah i will give it a go, I thought virtual meant it was just lower quality...

5. April Dillon

April Dillon

Ratings:
    +1,087
    Nah, virtual just means it's on your HUD instead of making the mirrors modelled onto the car work.

6. John Bowman

John Bowman

Ratings:
    +2
    I think its just 1 Marcus for Race 07, but if its set to real, then virtual wont work, it has to be set to one or other and the 1 function is basicaly on or off

7. Jim Cole

Jim Cole
    Premium

Ratings:
    +122
    The virtual mirror is nice, but if you race with the camera in swingman, you have no choice of mirrors at all.

8. romcy

romcy

Ratings:
    +0
    I use 3 monitors. Is there a way to see the two mirrors together real and virtual?

9. Jim Cole

Jim Cole
    Premium

Ratings:
    +122
    From what I have seen in game, no, but that is not definitive as I have no clue about editing the .plr to make things work, or any other .ini file that might have the info.