1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Mirrors????

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by crsnwby, Mar 1, 2011.

1. crsnwby

crsnwby

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there any way I can turn the mirror on in other camera modes than interior view, I cant see whos coming up behind me without pressing look behind?

2. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +953
    In Visual settings set Rear view mirror to Virtual.

3. April Dillon

April Dillon

Ratings:
    +1,028
    In game options, change the mirrors to 'virtual'. That'll give you a floating rear view mirror at the top of the screen in any of the in-car views. That is, if I recall correctly.

Isn't it 3 by default? Or was that rFactor?

4. crsnwby

crsnwby

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah i will give it a go, I thought virtual meant it was just lower quality...

5. April Dillon

April Dillon

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Nah, virtual just means it's on your HUD instead of making the mirrors modelled onto the car work.

6. John Bowman

John Bowman

Ratings:
    +2
    I think its just 1 Marcus for Race 07, but if its set to real, then virtual wont work, it has to be set to one or other and the 1 function is basicaly on or off

7. Jim Cole

Jim Cole
    Premium

Ratings:
    +122
    The virtual mirror is nice, but if you race with the camera in swingman, you have no choice of mirrors at all.

8. romcy

romcy

Ratings:
    +0
    I use 3 monitors. Is there a way to see the two mirrors together real and virtual?

9. Jim Cole

Jim Cole
    Premium

Ratings:
    +122
    From what I have seen in game, no, but that is not definitive as I have no clue about editing the .plr to make things work, or any other .ini file that might have the info.