1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mirrors????

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by crsnwby, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Is there any way I can turn the mirror on in other camera modes than interior view, I cant see whos coming up behind me without pressing look behind?

2. In Visual settings set Rear view mirror to Virtual.

3. In game options, change the mirrors to 'virtual'. That'll give you a floating rear view mirror at the top of the screen in any of the in-car views. That is, if I recall correctly.

Isn't it 3 by default? Or was that rFactor?

4. Ah i will give it a go, I thought virtual meant it was just lower quality...

5. Nah, virtual just means it's on your HUD instead of making the mirrors modelled onto the car work.

6. I think its just 1 Marcus for Race 07, but if its set to real, then virtual wont work, it has to be set to one or other and the 1 function is basicaly on or off

7. The virtual mirror is nice, but if you race with the camera in swingman, you have no choice of mirrors at all.

8. I use 3 monitors. Is there a way to see the two mirrors together real and virtual?

9. From what I have seen in game, no, but that is not definitive as I have no clue about editing the .plr to make things work, or any other .ini file that might have the info.