Mercedes Career Mode Helmet

Helmets Mercedes Career Mode Helmet 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
wesbe submitted a new resource:

Mercedes Career Mode Helmet - Career Mode Helmet for Mercedes

Mercedes Career Mode Helmet:

This mod replaces the Las Vegas helmet of Kevin Magnussen, which everyone received for free a few weeks ago.
The Mod needs to be installed manually, which is no too hard. I'm sure there are videos on YouTube!

View attachment 715877
If you have any questions or ideas for future mods, let me know!

If you want your own custom helmet or livery, you can DM me!

Read more about this resource...

In this video it is explained really good:
hi, i cant find any videos on how to install the files manually, so could you just lmk a few steps on how to. thanks
You will need EGO ERP Archiever for this.
In the team-livery folder you need to find a folder named "...-magnussen01". In this folder you will find the ERP-file in which you need to import the files, which you get with my mod.

I hope this helps :D

In this video it is explained really good:

You will need EGO ERP Archiever for this.
In the team-livery folder you need to find a folder named "...-magnussen01". In this folder you will find the ERP-file in which you need to import the files, which you get with my mod.

I hope this helps :D
thank you very much! i managed to get it installed and i must say i love the helmet, brilliant mod!

does it appear blurry sometimes as a glitch or is that something else that i need to do? quite new to modding with helmets so not sure whether its a usual thing or not tbh
Maybe something went wrong with the mipmaps when you installed the mod. If you have a look into the file you edited, you should see the file you imported. If there is a text saying that something went wrong with the mipmaps, then you will have to do the import process of these files again.

Maybe something went wrong with the mipmaps when you installed the mod. If you have a look into the file you edited, you should see the file you imported. If there is a text saying that something went wrong with the mipmaps, then you will have to do the import process of these files again.
okay thank you i will try this now

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 171 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 119 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.2%
Back