Mercedes AMG GT3 EVO '20 Extension

Cars Mercedes AMG GT3 EVO '20 Extension RC 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Firefighter0930 submitted a new resource:

Mercedes AMG GT3 EVO '20 Extension - ks_mercedes_amg_gt3

AGU-Modding presents the new 2020 AMG GT3 Evo for Assetto Corsa.

89926132_2572908356294316_1129918986914365440_o.png

This mod is an extension for the Kunos AMG GT3, facelifting the car to the newest 2020 Version.

Screenshot_ks_mercedes_amg_gt3_ks_nordschleife_19-3-120-22-8-29_2.png

Furthermore, it adds a...

Read more about this resource...

Just tried to install this using three different methods. Installation instructions are not very clear.

In ordner to use the mod you have to do the following steps.

1. Copy and replace the files in the archiv mod folder
2. You will find two mod files inside the folder. "AGU Merc GT3 2020" and "AGU_offline_mode"
3. "AGU Merc GT3 2020" is full online compatible!
4. To use Lumi Rank and Racelogic activate "AGU Merc GT3 2020" and "AGU_offline_mode".

Coud you give a bit more detail on exactly how to install? In five years of installing mods in AC, this is the only one I haven't managed to do.

Thats all very good and all but can you try not to steal stuff from ACC?

This is 'your' Racelogic model - also note you messed up the smoothing groups in the process of ripping it, might want to fix that.

custom_showroom_1584699815.jpg

This is the source model you've stolen from ACC
unknown.png

Pretty funny you are able to model brand new bumpers etc but unable to make yourselves a tiny electronic box.

Then again, when i see the state of the bumpers, I suppose it makes sense...
unknown.png

Just tried to install this using three different methods. Installation instructions are not very clear.

2. You will find two mod files inside the folder. "AGU Merc GT3 2020" and "AGU_offline_mode"
4. To use Lumi Rank and Racelogic activate "AGU Merc GT3 2020" and "AGU_offline_mode".

Coud you give a bit more detail on exactly how to install? In five years of installing mods in AC, this is the only one I haven't managed to do.
Same here

Same here

There are two folders inside the MODS Folder. AGU Merc GT3 2020 and AGU_offline_mode. If you want to be able to use the car online, drag the "content" Folder from AGU Merc GT3 2020 into "...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa". But then the Lumirank and racelogic won't work.

If you only use this car offline, drag the "content" Folder from AGU_offline_mode into "...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa". This will replace the Kunos AMG GT3's Data.acd with a custom one which makes the lumirank and racelogic work. ( Make sure to backup your original Data.acd )

This is 'your' Racelogic model - also note you messed up the smoothing groups in the process of ripping it, might want to fix that.

unknown.png

Pretty funny you are able to model brand new bumpers etc but unable to make yourselves a tiny electronic box.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
Hi Gary. I took the interior racelogic and nets from a mod here on RD and asked the author for permission. Anyway I see you are right. We will publish a new version today. Thanks for that

The mod installs just fine but it doesn't show up under a new name. I mean thank you for doing this but ales's porsche rsr gte update works just fine and shows up as a new car. Could you make it so that we will see this as a new car under cm rather than memorizing which skin corresponds to this car? Because right now, choosing a specific skin is the only way to be able to choose this car.

The mod installs just fine but it doesn't show up under a new name. I mean thank you for doing this but ales's porsche rsr gte update works just fine and shows up as a new car. Could you make it so that we will see this as a new car under cm rather than memorizing which skin corresponds to this car? Because right now, choosing a specific skin is the only way to be able to choose this car.
You do have a good point there.

Why memorize, you can just check if the ext_config is in the skin folder. If you want the car just put the config in there.

First off, well done and many thanks! But I've got a question which is kinda hard to explain as english isn't my first language.

So you've got a skin, once for the Evo version and once for the stock Kunos AMG, would it be possible to put both skins in one folder and make it look to a person with the Evo extension like the Evo AMG and for a person without it like the stock Kunos AMG?

For example when you're running a league and not everyone has the extension installed but some people still want to drive with it. As Kunos doesn't allow to assign multiple skins to one person it would have to be in one folder.

Hope someone understood my question :D

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%