1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Megane Trophy @ Portimao - Tuesday 14th February 2012

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by James Chant, Feb 6, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Mod: Megane Trophy Eurocup 2008 V1.1 (Download) + modded rfm file (Download)
    Track: Portimao (Download)
    19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:45 GMT: Qualification
    19:55 GMT: Warm-up
    20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 30 Minutes, Standing Start)

Server and teamspeak password: Click Here
    RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Live Timing: Click Here

Extra Notes

•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
    •Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
    •If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below.

Sign ups as maybe - will add you to the reserve list only. You will only be added to the end of the main signup list when you confirm attendance,

Sign-up list:
    1. Simon Crain
    2. Bruno Champetier
    3. -
    4. -
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    1. -
    2. -
    3. -
  2. Simon Crain

Simon Crain
    @ Simberia @Simberia

sign me up
  3. Hello,sign me up please for my first time with you.
    I have a question, when the server is open and i live in France is GMT+1?
    thank you
  4. Bruno - yes, times above will be +1 for you. Server will go up tonight after mini event finishes and before midnight UK time.
  5. Server is up.
  6. Hello,I have a problem, I am cast out of the server I have installed Megane Trophy Eurocup 2008 V1.1 + modded rfm file +
    Portimao and in the serveur i have can not find the requested track Algrave.SCN ?
  7. Did you use both links from the first post? I used these to install on the server.

I suggest trying to download track again, make sure you place the whole contents of compressed folder into the locations directory in your rFactor install.

I will investigate this when my machine has finished HD defrag.
  8. in your locations folder should be this structure

AgaveSky (MAS)​
    CommonMapsport( MAS)​
    Algarve (MAS)​
    AlgarveTex (MAS)​
    Algarve (SCN)​
    Algarve_loading (JPG)

This would solve your track error, however, Iooked at server and it was a vehicle mismatch not track.

I think for some reason, you must select the series in your game settings before attempting to join server.

It is all working for me, and I even re installed it all from scratch and it still works.
  9. ??? it' not the same structure i have re download ,in partinamo.zip you don't have your structure .
  10. Give me 10 mibs to finish my lunch and I'll upload my track directory direct
  11. Yes, it would seem I was an idiot and copied the wrong link from mediafre...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ot8r75im02a9s9d will see you right!

Top post now updted to correct link.

My apologies for the mistake.

FYI - the RFM file update for the mod corrects an issue if you have shared locationss folder.
  12. it's ok for me now
    thank you
  13. Simon Crain

Simon Crain
    @ Simberia @Simberia

probably wont do it if there's only 2 ppl
  14. it is death for tonight, nobody on the server.
    At another time I hope.
    good night.

15. Taken server down. Shame , nice mod and track combo.