1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

McLaren Steering wheel set 10 Versions

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Thimoty Decrans, Nov 8, 2012.

• Like Like x 11
  1. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

WOW!

But now i must decide -.- ;)

Dont sure between 1 and 6... They are my favs...

• Like Like x 1
  2. thanks.high quality.:cool:

3. v1 v6 :thumbsup: thank you!

4. looks like my McLaren get's pimped all the way now :cool: THX

5. zelimper

That is not normal!
    You are not normal!
    You are very crazy!
    You are a workaholic in creating perfect Mods to F1!
    I realy love your Wheels and Helmets
    Perfect Work - very nice
    Many Thanx to you !!!

• Like Like x 4
  6. Great job again mate ! I think the v1, v2 and v6 are the best, with a preference for the 6 for me ;)

7. I loved the second one! But, I'll test every single wheel to decide...thanks zelimper, you did an amazing work!

8. GreatGreat job!!!zelimper~Thank you!!!:thumbsup:
    mc005.jpg
    Thank you zelimper.jpg
    zelimper's McLaren Steering wheel

9. Thank you very much for these steering wheels, i love them, but can you release them without the McLaren logo on the wheel, because the real one don't have the McLaren logo. I would love them without the logo, please, please!!!! Thanks.

10. Zelimper, you are giving me problems mate!
    They look so good that now i don't know if i use the V1, V2 or V6 !!! :roflmao:
    Thanks!!!!:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Do you gonna make steering wheels to other cars to?:)

12. yes

13. all of them?.....or if u got one in particular in mind i wouldnt mind doing it but ....please not all of them:D

• Like Like x 1
  14. IcemanLFS said:
    Thank you very much for these steering wheels, i love them, but can you release them without the McLaren logo on the wheel, because the real one don't have the McLaren logo. I would love them without the logo, please, please!!!! Thanks.
    Yes! I like your wheels v1-v6 but....I like to use wheels that are like in reality! If you can, please make 1 version without McLaren logo.Thank you!

15. No no need for all of them, i would like version 1,2 and 6 without the mclaren logo, if you please.
    Your steering wheels and very good very detailed and realistic. Thank you so much for doing this, maybe Sauber next?

16. ok thanks:)