1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

McLaren Steering wheel set 10 Versions

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Thimoty Decrans, Nov 8, 2012.

• Like Like x 11
  1. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

WOW!

But now i must decide -.- ;)

Dont sure between 1 and 6... They are my favs...

• Like Like x 1
  2. thanks.high quality.:cool:

3. v1 v6 :thumbsup: thank you!

4. looks like my McLaren get's pimped all the way now :cool: THX

5. zelimper

That is not normal!
    You are not normal!
    You are very crazy!
    You are a workaholic in creating perfect Mods to F1!
    I realy love your Wheels and Helmets
    Perfect Work - very nice
    Many Thanx to you !!!

• Like Like x 4
  6. Great job again mate ! I think the v1, v2 and v6 are the best, with a preference for the 6 for me ;)

7. I loved the second one! But, I'll test every single wheel to decide...thanks zelimper, you did an amazing work!

8. GreatGreat job!!!zelimper~Thank you!!!:thumbsup:
    mc005.jpg
    Thank you zelimper.jpg
    zelimper's McLaren Steering wheel

9. Thank you very much for these steering wheels, i love them, but can you release them without the McLaren logo on the wheel, because the real one don't have the McLaren logo. I would love them without the logo, please, please!!!! Thanks.

10. Zelimper, you are giving me problems mate!
    They look so good that now i don't know if i use the V1, V2 or V6 !!! :roflmao:
    Thanks!!!!:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Do you gonna make steering wheels to other cars to?:)

12. yes

13. all of them?.....or if u got one in particular in mind i wouldnt mind doing it but ....please not all of them:D

• Like Like x 1
  14. IcemanLFS said:
    Thank you very much for these steering wheels, i love them, but can you release them without the McLaren logo on the wheel, because the real one don't have the McLaren logo. I would love them without the logo, please, please!!!! Thanks.
    Yes! I like your wheels v1-v6 but....I like to use wheels that are like in reality! If you can, please make 1 version without McLaren logo.Thank you!

15. No no need for all of them, i would like version 1,2 and 6 without the mclaren logo, if you please.
    Your steering wheels and very good very detailed and realistic. Thank you so much for doing this, maybe Sauber next?

16. ok thanks:)