1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McLaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Vallelunga

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by Deyan Georgiev, May 6, 2014.

1. As the title says, i cannot do that under 1:33 challenge, best so far is 1:34:480.
    I have no idea how to tweak a setup of a car and beside the fuel and tyres i never touch anything else.
    Could some one post a nice setup that he is using?
  2. Yeah i can only get 1.34.9 on the basline setup and that is going as hard as I can... anyone able to post one up for it?
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. Maybe this will help.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  4. I did around 40 laps with this setup but is pretty much the same, actually im about 0.200(1:34:630) slower. I feel like the car is unstable on going out from the corner, cannot really go on the power that fast. At first didnt like the short 2nd gear but got use to it.
  5. here's the setup I used to get gold, gets pretty damn hard once you enter the 33s and beyond though

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  6. I found that reducing the rear wing by a couple of notches, and reducing diff lock under power by about 5-10% (from the base setup), bought me quite a bit of time
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
  7. Thanks
  8. thank you for these adjustment
  9. thanks
  10. Iltarix Ilyar

Iltarix Ilyar
    Premium Member

11. Thank you, I'll try both:thumbsup:
  12. Kurt Vanhee

Kurt Vanhee
    Premium Member

Can someone post his setup from last night race.
    I did a 1.35.797 on hotlap but in practice, qualy and race i was 1sec slower.
    Last weeks race @silverstone gave me a reverse result.
    Hotlap ok and in qualy i was almost a sec faster,

Maybe the updates have something to do with it and myself?
  13. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Thanks! Need all the help I can get. Gonna make sure I keep the replay file from the race too to see how you put it to use.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

16. someone has setup latest version?
  17. BhZ

am i noob or now is impossible to go as fast as before? my best lap is 1 37 800...
    • Agree Agree x 1