• "Frankly, I know what's wrong but don't know how to fix it." - Bernie Ecclestone.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Skins Mclaren Honda Testing Inspired Skin - RBR Chassis 1.0

This is my version of the Mclaren Honda Skin! Using RB10 Chassis.

1. Aarav Amin

Aarav Amin

Ratings:
    +41
    Aarav Amin submitted a new resource:

Mclaren Honda Testing Inspired Skin - RBR Chassis - This is my version of the Mclaren Honda Skin! Using RB10 Chassis.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
  2. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Ratings:
    +1,925
    Side preview please! ;)

3. Aarav Amin

Aarav Amin

Ratings:
    +41
    done

4. nemikade

nemikade

Ratings:
    +0
    hey bro this is amazing job its really great mod..but i have a question that would make your mod more usefull..we tried all livery mods with my friend we used same mods on co-op..only 1 mod is working on co-op strangely i dont know why but it has rbr chasis too..here is the mod that is working..http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2015-mclaren-honda.5106/
    also we have video too on co-op to show its working..

now my question is your mod is better cuz its almost like real mp4-30 you made great job..and we asking if you can find how to make it works on co-op that would be great..or can you change only paint jobs on the other livery? cuz its totally black..thanks :)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  5. Hellostop

Hellostop

Ratings:
    +0
    When i install it the textures are all in the wrong place.