1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins McLaren Honda MP4-30 on top of Red Bull 1

TomB17 skin, as a McLaren team (copied and renamed model)

1. wowmk1 submitted a new resource:

McLaren Honda MP4-30 on top of Red Bull - red bull mclaren mp4-30 honda skin livery

Read more about this resource...
  2. fitti

Unable to overwrite a Lesley Buurlage mod.:(
  3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

This doesn't really concern the uploader of this mod

You shouldn't just over-write, you should uninstall the old mod first (Lesley's). Or delete that car's folder, and copy an original backup copy of that folder back into the game

It's so much easier if you have backup files before installing a mod, or use a mod manager so that you can install/uninstall any mod with just a few clicks.

You might want to read my sticky thread :-

No backups? Then verify your game cache on Steam, this will automatically download any broken, missing, or modified files (So beware, all mods will be removed)

If you don't know how to verify your Steam game cache, read a section of my other sticky that says :-

How to repair or check your game files if you have problems (PC)

Cheers :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sorry I saw it just now, on my Car Livery still dont fit...
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  5. What does not fit?
  6. Livery like here on this screenshot,but this is not my Screenshot this are only for example how it looks..
  7. The problem is I cant upload Screenshot and to make Screenshot in F1 with PrtScrn is impossible,how you do a Screenshot?
  8. Good work man, is very nice. I want to say you two things to improve if possible. The sponsors in the skin are mirrored (they should be reversed in one of the car sides) and I think I've seen there are no numbers in the car (14 for Alonso and 22 for Button). Regards!
  9. Just upload it somewhere else and post the link here, i would say.
  10. does it work online?
  11. when i race with this mod my team mate glitches so he drives an invisible car
  12. Have not tried it online. Bout team mate i do not know works good for me.