• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc Mc laren Performance engine update 1.1

Engine update for the slow Mc laren

1. laubie

laubie

Ratings:
    +12
    laubie submitted a new resource:

Mc laren Performance engine update 1.0 - Engine update for the slow Mc laren

Read more about this resource...

2. yeyohector94

yeyohector94

Ratings:
    +0
    I tried the mod and it does not work in carrer mode :(

3. Andy684

Andy684

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, he just altered the engine powercurve to be the same as the sauber in the erp files. Sadly the game will ignore said Performancefiles when it comes to "simulate" laptime. So if you fastforward oder skip a session to the end, AI Mclarens will be slow again.

But if you drive yourself you should feel a difference. The car has the same power as an 2016 ferrari engine (sauber), less weight and less drag than a sauber.

PS: laubie: You did not touch the engine upgrade-sections of the file, I am not sure if Upgrades will work then. Did you test this?

4. laubie

laubie

Ratings:
    +12
    That's good question , i look at this, maybee must adjust something for upgrade section.

• Like Like x 1
  5. laubie

laubie

Ratings:
    +12
  6. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac

Ratings:
    +102
    does this make mclaren instantly quicker, i can see no difference in the engine development chart.

7. laubie

laubie

Ratings:
    +12
    Yes, the car is instanly quicker, but there is no way to show it on the development chart. The engine is on the sauber level.