1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Maze Circuit 1.5

Nihonkai Maze Circuit

• Love Love x 1
  1. Rht

Rht

Nice track Tiago , well done mate !!

• Love Love x 1
  2. TrevorGreenfield

TrevorGreenfield
    Premium Member

Hey Tiago, I tried this out. Its a really fun club track, probably perfect for real cars or small displacement cars or small formulae, maybe even a really good shifter kart track. The first chicane is really inviting as is the final banked corner. Also a very pretty canyon setting in a bit of a jungle. It was really difficult to get out from pit box 1 with other cars in the pits... too tight. And the fps were lower than normal. Otherwise good, thanks :)

• Love Love x 1
  3. Tiago Lima updated Maze Circuit with a new update entry:

General fixes and updates

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Tiago Lima updated Maze Circuit with a new update entry:

General fixes and updates

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tiago Lima updated Maze Circuit with a new update entry:

Improvements and bug fixing

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hello
    Have a nice day!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    • Love Love x 2
  7. Credits go to umimi2000 for is amazing rfactor work!

Thank you umimi2000 For giving the ok !! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fabian Biehne

Fabian Biehne
    Premium Member

Thx for the updates! A great little track with beautiful scenery.

9. i LOVE the track it looks and drives great, especially with the tuned ae86 just hotlapping through the green jungle, but i am having slight FPS problems. after the hairpin, the FPS drop down in cockpit view. i think it is b ecause of too many tree shadows at once.. when you change the time of day, with different shadows, the FPS loss appears at different places.

reducing shadow quality helps, but i only have this on maze circuit, no other track (even touge tracks with lots of trees) ... maybe because it looks too good! :)

10. Shenmue_X

Shenmue_X
    Premium Member

Hi,
    I've a problem. Each time I race on this circuit, some AIs crash into the right rail at the start. Have you experiment the same thing?

11. yeah this happens to me too. when you race against more than 4-5 AIs they hit the right rail.