AC Mazda MX5/Abarth500/Suzuki Swift@London Redux, Wed 1st May 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
interesting race, my choice was the Abarth, but face the chicane of death, remember i was under the impression it was a Clock wise track, in the end made little difference. swings and roundabouts.
Went for the Suzuki , just for the security of not coming off, but obviously i realise it was going to be difficult for me starting 8th or 9th on the grid.
like previously stated, not my track, but proved to be a great and enjoyable race, if not a bit frustrating.
Getting behind Steve, who I must thank for rejoining in a very gentlemanly way and allowed me the privilege of an overtake, probably did not need to.
Then I got behind my driving buddy Han. This was going to be next to impossible to get by until Bouke kindly went for a spin in which I got through relatively unscathed.
Whilst they were both spinning away it allowed me to get enough of a gap.
My next meeting was with Andrea, it may not seem like it but I really try and not get mixed up in a serious battle with Mazda men, because I don’t, rightly or wrongly see them as competitors. So punting them of is not an outcome I like, or they.:roflmao:
So I was in a dilemma when Andrea took a hit, I don’t think I did any thing wrong, so I carried on. But I suppose in our class, I gained now’t and Andrea lost now’t.
And that was that, well done, well deserved podiums. And to all those who finished this difficult track.
Its okay Erniea ;), i dont remember what exactly happened but its okay, my racing pace is off lately but it will come back.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.