Max Verstappen Career Helmet Pack

Helmets Max Verstappen Career Helmet Pack 2022-07-09

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tried one more time just to be sure, although it did not crash my game this time around, the helmets come out blurry unfortunately. with Medium-Ultra High graphics settings and no other mods used in game.

Yes Ive verified my game and using the latest ERP version.
You did something wromg in installatiom, edited all three files (helmet suit and gloves)?

It's working for me and other people so you must be doing something wrong
*Incorrect. Im not doing anything wrong. Im familiar with installing mods.

*It works for you, as its your mod on your PC. Doesnt mean it automatically works for everyone else - Might be down to be the tools/apps you use, as I use other mods with the same process and theirs works well.

Last edited:
*Incorrect. Im not doing anything wrong. Im familiar with installing mods.

*It works for you, as its your mod on your PC. Doesnt mean it automatically works for everyone else - Might be down to be the tools/apps you use, as I use other mods with the same process and theirs works well.
Make sure you have downloaded an updated version of the Ego ERP Archiver. You need version 9.0.0 (and .NET Desktop Runtime v6.0 now). Once installed, you have to re-import the textures into a fresh ERP file from the base game. You cannot re-use the file you've saved in a previous version.

Make sure you have downloaded an updated version of the Ego ERP Archiver. You need version 9.0.0 (and .NET Desktop Runtime v6.0 now). Once installed, you have to re-import the textures into a fresh ERP file from the base game. You cannot re-use the file you've saved in a previous version.
Im already aware of this and concluded this process. My comment stands, as it still comes out blurry.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 83 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • Forum trophies