Massive understeer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mindless discussion.

There are cars on Assetto Corsa that has too much oversteer on default setup. And I am not talking about drift cars. 570s is a good example.

Seems to me a troll that creates something that doesnt exist and without any proof (a video for example) of his bulshit create this thread.

Yeah blame it on default setups, lol do you think I run default setups, it takes me 10 laps to feel the right setup, and then maybe an hour in motec to get it near as possible, but you see its always a compromise, there's no such thing as a perfect setup,.
From what I've noticed the front rh is always higher than the rear, with default setups, why that is I do not know
But I adjust the setup, and still the road tintop cars, understeer like crazy, it's pathetic really, and your attitude is probably why kunos never fixed this issue

But I adjust the setup, and still the road tintop cars, understeer like crazy, it's pathetic really, and your attitude is probably why kunos never fixed this issue

Surely you know that road cars are made understeery by design. This is the reason I never race road cars, IMO it's completely pointless if you want to practice proper driving. Road cars are made with the lowest common denominator in mind, in other words they should be bulletproof for the most useless driver, which means understeer is the name of the game.

• Deleted member 955978

11 days since OP posted his “findings” and still no proof from his side. And taking the ac forum quote into account I can only assume he is a troll.
Case closed for me.

11 days since OP posted his “findings” and still no proof from his side. And taking the ac forum quote into account I can only assume he is a troll.
Case closed for me.
Well since I got such a reaction to my post, from fan boys, and seeing as others have confirmed my experience, this is definitely a problem with ac, and well known, calling people a troll because they find that road cars, EVEN WHEN SET UP NPT TO UNDERSTEER, BECAUSE YOU KNOW, GUYS WHO HAVE STATED ROAD XARS ARE MENT TO UNDERSTEER, AND YET THEY STILL DO, NO WONDER ITS NEVER BEEN FIXED WITH PEOPLE NPT WILLING TO ACCEPT IT BECAUSE YA KNOW FANBOYISM

Okay I think we will end this here, before it gets any worse.
tenor (5).gif

Most, if not all road cars setup with understeer from factory for obvious safety reason.
Not sure about brakes problem. Get loadcell brake pedal and set gamma to 1, that helps with modulation.
Use "factory" settings for ABS to match the real counterpart, some cars are just not meant to drive without one.
Just stop with this pittyfull excuse, you telling me the mclaren p1 gtr or what ever it is in game, is made to understeer looooooool
Ya do know, even if they are made to understeer, you should be able to dial it out with SETUP ADJUSTMENTS.
stop making excuses, otherwise it will never get fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 103 55.7%