1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Massive lag in steering controls Momo Force(Red one)

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by itr325, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Ok, this has been driving me insane since I got the game for PC. I am using a Momo Force(Red) and it seems the shifting, brake and throttle have huge delays, ie: shifting up and down takes 1/2 a second, getting off the throttle and on the brake takes about the same(Left foot braking) I just feel like I am missing something. The shifting has lead me to use auto gears, I never use auto gears. Any bosy have any ideas on this??? Thanks in advance.

2. Have you run a calibration test and have the wheel's latest drivers, also have you altered the saturation and dead zone's ? Your information is a little sparse, I don't have that wheel but I am sure someone will and be able to point you in the right direction !

3. I have run the calibration, drivers are the latest ones available, saturation on both throttle and brake are 100%, deadzone is 0% on both.

4. Is there a latency setting you need to alter?

Maybe try the gear out on a friends pc.

5. I have the same thing and when I saw this thread I searched on google and found that you have to change Rapture to software audio, I tried it and it worked. Hope this helps you.