1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Many great Mods here, but what "must have" ?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Joern III, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Hi,

i see many great mods for f1 2010 here, thank for the great work.
    but i ask me, what are "must have" mods ? what you think ? i´m
    new and don´t know. :confused:

thanks for help :D

2. Must have mods include all Ultra HD texture mods made by Reaper for sure, then TrueLight mod, Helmet mod (made by Daftboy), Reaper's T-cams V2 and so on ^^

3. A good cam mod for a better view from cockpit and T-cam, then graphics updates, I recommend downloading R34P3R's retextured cars. Lighting mods are so... I don't use them.

On screen display mods that improve the damage display, rev counter and maybe a helmet pack.

4. Get "generic mod enabler and you can install/unistall mods easily. Each person likes different mods, its best to try out the ones you like the look of. Also make sure you back up your F1 folder before installing any mods, just incase.

The ones I use are:
    pro driver view mod v3
    real rpm mod v3
    Cinematography mods series - work in progress

but any mod from rddev is worth a try.

5. Realistic sun mod is great....makes it look alot more real. Also track lighting mod is great too...and tyres!

6. Hi all,

I used to sim race on PC, but I just bought an Xbox...So here's my question: can one apply those mods on Xbox ?