MAK-Corp Group C Community Update - Part I

Cars MAK-Corp Group C Community Update - Part I 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
tr1v1um submitted a new resource:

MAK-Corp Group C Community Update - Part I - Group C

As the title says, this is a community update for the infamous Group C mod by MAK-Corp. All credits belong to them and more info about the changes can be found on the official forum. There are a few other skins added to the pack by @Highlandwalker and @rvieira.

View attachment 655200
This updates includes new icons thanks to...

Read more about this resource...

very excited to try this. huge fan of these cars and the series. cant get the files to open with winrar to extract the rfmcp. started with download 1 but winrar says nothing to extract. any tips or suggestions? thanks

very excited to try this. huge fan of these cars and the series. cant get the files to open with winrar to extract the rfmcp. started with download 1 but winrar says nothing to extract. any tips or suggestions? thanks
Hello, atomed on the official forum was kind enough to offer a mega-download. There you go:

You actually need all three parts from here at racedepartement. It's a splitted .rar file.

If you still have issues let me know. Otherwise happy racing. ;)

thanks tr1 and atomed....completely understood about 3 parts. Downloaded all 3 and started w file 1. I probably missed something obvious - new to rF2 so still on the learning curve. I'll post pics if I have any more issues. More than a few have been kind and patient with me getting the sim up and running and installing tracks so I dont want to be a pig with questions and space.

I'll try the mega....thanks!

Last edited:
thanks tr1 and atomed....completely understood about 3 parts. Downloaded all 3 and started w file 1. I probably missed something obvious - new to rF2 so still on the learning curve. I'll post pics if I have any more issues. More than a few have been kind and patient with me getting the sim up and running and installing tracks so I dont want to be a pig with questions and space.

I'll try the mega....thanks!
Just keep asking. We all started somewhere and rF2 isn't the easiest sim to get going if you are new to it and haven't dealt with other earlier gMotor titles. When I update the mod I might also make a Steam workshop download to make things abit easier.

Thanks for your help and guidance, gentlemen, and please excuse my manners.
The mod you put together is brilliant! Great feel/immersion in the car. I pounded 5 Ls at kyalmi in the Sauber and your mod is great. This at the level of the Team Virtua PTC mod for F1 C 99-02; very well done! Thank you.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.