1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Lotus Exige V6Cup MegaColorPack (x24) 1.2

23+1 Fictional Skins -FULLY CUSTOMIZED-

1. B1gy submitted a new resource:

Lotus Exige V6Cup MegaColorPack (x24) - 23+1 Fictional Skins -FULLY CUSTOMIZED-

Read more about this resource...

2. Fast Furman

Fast Furman
    Premium Member

WoW xcellent thank u thank u thank u

• Like Like x 1
  3. R48

R48

I was hoping someone would do something like this, but this is much better than I hoped for. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks guys,
    Have fun!
    ;)

5. Hey,

Very good idea. I like how you go into detail with the interior, rims etc. I wouldn't leave 5 stars in the current state though.

There are a few quality problems:
    • There is a cross pattern on the paint of plain silver and titanium cars.
    • Numbers are blurry.
    • Lines of the numbers 1 to 10 are blurry, especially in front of the car.
    I really love your previous works and that's how I know you can do much better, which is why I'm writing this. ;)

Take your time to do your skins, and better quality than quantity. :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  6. Thanks for the feedback Edouard, :thumbsup:

Some of the things reported are of my knowledge and spirals, others have no chance of resolution.

In order:

-On The "Silver" and "titanium" I created the skin using alpha channels and using a "metal_detail" of the main color (and not the white "standard")
    This is to have a better gloss paint (you can see the same "defect" also on the number 6)
    Unfortunately it is a congenital defect of this car specifically; as it internal doors are colored by "metal_detail". (I also opened a threadh (on ACForum) about to try to get more info)

-On the lines instead (1 and 10) they are probably most noticeable maybe for a particular contrast of the yellow.
    But all are made (1 to 10) with the same base.
    Unfortunately, this is a defect "congenital" of the skin, in fact the front of the hood is "deformed" and it was a grueling search just to bring them straight. (Hard to explain, but if you try to open the "dds" of the skin you will understand what i mean)

Probably by increasing the resolution (4k) the defective alleviate a lot, but as in the race isn't very evident, I preferred to keep me any slight imperfection in favor of a lighter weight.

-For Numbers instead, I think it is more or less the same defect lines,
    But honestly I had not noticed (perhaps more accentuated with two-digit numbers .... especially the 11 on the hood)

Anyway check it better,
    if I can improve a little bit, I will publish an update. ;)

7. Sorry for the late reply. I had the same issue with the Z4 before. That happens when you put a plain texture, simply coloring the square with a colour. When you open the metal_details textures made by Kunos, you can see that they are not plain. They have put some kind of metallic paint pattern in it.

What I did was take the metal_detail from another car (the red Z4 in that example), reduce the saturation to 0 to get it grey, increase luminosity and contrast to get a light grey (still keeping the pattern), then put the paint on a new layer with something like 75% opacity. You'll have to adjust the colours as it obviously makes everything a bit darker and with less contrast, but that works. ;)

Apart from that, I get what you mean about the front bumper ^^

Don't get me wrong though, very good work! :)