AC Lotus Evora GTC @ Donington National - Saturday 12th December 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry for the lack of talk earlier, I was kinda tired and stuff and was too busy running back and forth to the grill. Sorry for sounding a bit angry, I think it is the lack of sleep + getting frustrated for having to do all of the different restarts.

As for the race, it went pretty well. There was one **** up at the corner before the back straight due to lack of concentration. Otherwise I was happy with the car + track. I was just kinda surprised I was doing so well because I felt like I was making so many mistakes during a lap but still was doing decent times. Now if I could only iron out those mistakes :).

As for the grill this is the slab of meat I have on the grill:
tuYAQgK.jpg

Been cooking for 5 hours, only have another 5 hours to go!
Man I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to try proper American bbq, especially brisket!

This is only the second time I have done one myself. The first needed to cook longer, but still tasted great. 13lb slab of meat for $35. I couldn't go wrong.

Race went better as expected. Dropped to last in turn 1 after running wide, but luckily managed not to spin. Gained a bunch of positions due to others spinning off, passed a few others on track. Ended up 5th surprisingly. Must have been the first time that I passed someone on track at Donington.

One moment when AC's netcode was working at it's best, teleporting @Anthony Hodges right into my car. Their latest "update" made things worse imo, ping high as usual in AU events, but stable. Still saw a bunch of others being teleported despite having stable ping as well. Not the warping kind as when the ping jumps, just teleporting a few meters forwards (or backwards) and then staying in the new position.
1.jpg

Sorry Chris, couldn't get there, Xmas party season, and they're all sat night!
Will get in on the classic track day late on Saturday? Although you finish at 11.00 that's 10.00 in qld , so might get an hour

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 10 6.4%