AC Lotus Elise @ Sentul International Circuit - Fri 3rd Oct. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Im more stable on a slipnslide than I am in this car:)

Then brake earlier :D
The Lotus's don't seem to react too well when you have huge corner entry speed, so you really have to be careful on corner entry to carry as much speed as the car will let you, otherwise the rear end becomes massively unstable.

You can add more toe-in at the rear to make it more stable under braking and mid corner.

Im awesome in this car , I reckon with my pace I could easily aim for a 7th spot in this race at the moment:)

That's 6th Tony. Sadly I have to withdraw. Chris please take me out . Was looking forward to this one. See you tomorrow.. Looks like its a top gun shooting with the field that's assembled.

Hi guys. I am new around here, and pretty new to AC, but would like to join you guys for a race. I probably can't get on until around 8pm. If that's fine then I will see you tonight.

Hi guys. I am new around here, and pretty new to AC, but would like to join you guys for a race. I probably can't get on until around 8pm. If that's fine then I will see you tonight.
Sorry mate, you'll need to apply for a license before you can race in RD Clubs.
More info can be found here

Too much fun boys! We should run that combo more often :laugh:
I'll have to install my highlights making software just for Troops first corner effort

nice racing chaps congrats to pods , i do not what the go with this game is i think it hates me ,this week i started in the pits lol, and sorry for leaving ts i was disconnected and it would not let me connect up again , the last message i wrote on ts was if any of you guys want the v2 code for the fanatec wheel pm me first in first served ,i dont need it as i have successfully modded my v1 with strong motors and fish pond pump cooling system lol dam thing worked amazing , anyways cheers to chris and tony again

Too much fun boys! We should run that combo more often :laugh:
I'll have to install my highlights making software just for Troops first corner effort

And the award for the best Cluster Fark Effort of the year goes to Trooper....... :p

Lots of laughs great time had a blast Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

Hang on no one kept that replay right ?????
Don't want to end up featuring on one of Stacy's Vid's
titled Greatest Crashes & Fark Up's. :roflmao::)

nice racing chaps congrats to pods , i do not what the go with this game is i think it hates me ,this week i started in the pits lol, and sorry for leaving ts i was disconnected and it would not let me connect up again , the last message i wrote on ts was if any of you guys want the v2 code for the fanatec wheel pm me first in first served ,i dont need it as i have successfully modded my v1 with strong motors and fish pond pump cooling system lol dam thing worked amazing , anyways cheers to chris and tony again

You have the worst luck mate!
That pitlane start bug is so unlucky.

Thanks for coming mate :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies