Resource icon

Skins Lotus E22 - Updated to Bahrein's GP 1.35

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes, I don't put Yotaphone because I dont found it :/ In that respect to Richard Mille, I must find where to put it in the pssg file. Greetings!

It's a skin that change the E21 to E22 (most closes to real life). Obviously it's not easy to make the real design of the E22, but looks very similar. Greetings!

It's a skin that change the E21 to E22 (most closes to real life). Obviously it's not easy to make the real design of the E22, but looks very similar. Greetings!
I have lost hope with 2013 gone back to 2012 , Going to rework all the best parts of 2013 and add them to 2012 ,
The game is 10 times more moddable ,
I have spent too long trying to edit that game its just not worth the effort , I like things to look perfect as much as I can so 2012 is the better game :thumbsup:

Unluckily, I must said that I'm not keen in doing this kind of work, because I'm one of this persons that what to have the game the most updated posible.
However It's a very interesting work, and I'm sure that a lot of people would want to have it. Maybe if you ask in the Forums other users could help you!
Greetings!

Yes, I don't put Yotaphone because I dont found it :/ In that respect to Richard Mille, I must find where to put it in the pssg file. Greetings!
E22 - Copy.jpg

Flavio93 updated Lotus E22 with a new update entry:

Lotus E22 1,1

I have done many changes on my skin of the Lotus' car for this season.

Version 1,1:

View attachment 51060

-Corrected PDVSA's logo on the rear wing (more bigger, as the real car)
-Added Venezuela's logo on the back of the rear wing
-Corrected PDVSA's logo on the front (white with a red border)
-Added Total's logo on tne reflectors of the sides
-Removed Microsoft Dynamics' logo of the sides of the rear wing
-Added PDVSA's logo near the mirrors (most closses to real car)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 62 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 56.2%