1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Lotus 98 T

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by roberto63, Jul 24, 2017.

1. roberto63

roberto63

Ratings:
    +15
    Ciao chiedo un vostro aiuto se per favore potete indicarmi dove posso trovare la Lotus 98T la macchina completa ho guardato tutta la sezione del download ma senza risultato ho solo trovato le skins ho provato anche su ASR Formula ma anche qui niente... VI ringrazio Ciao

2. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +522
    it is part of game if I understand you request correctly

3. roberto63

roberto63

Ratings:
    +15
    no so se fa parte del gioco io all'interno di assetto corsa non ce l'ho e per questo che chiedo dove poterla trovare

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

4. Andrew

Andrew
    I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,721
    RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

5. Manuel Darin

Manuel Darin

Ratings:
    +45
    Classic Team Lotus.

[​IMG]

6. roberto63

roberto63

Ratings:
    +15
    I looked not there

7. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +522
    do integrity check of you AC installation in steam .. right click on Assetto corsa in you library - Files - Integrity check

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. roberto63

roberto63

Ratings:
    +15
    I did as you told me there are no mistakes

9. guidofoc

guidofoc

Ratings:
    +60
    Roberto, the Lotus 98T is default content of Assetto Corsa. http://www.assettocorsa.net/cars/
    upload_2017-7-25_7-2-41.png
    upload_2017-7-25_7-3-48.png
    It is under "Classic Team Lotus" in the car list, not under "Lotus". You sure you are looking for the Lotus 98T?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  10. roberto63

roberto63

Ratings:
    +15
    I looke but i did not have the 49 72D 25 but the 98T did not haven it and i do not know where to find it

11. Faston

Faston

Ratings:
    +3
    Not in my system either. There is a folder AC/content/cars/lotus_98t but the car is not detected inside the game. Integrity check done. I have never seen it. Only available cars are the Lotus 25, 49 and 72....:(

12. Art-J

Art-J

Ratings:
    +6
    OK, but do you guys at least see all 4 squares/slots with the cars on the "Classic Lotus" screen, but one of them is empty, or do you see only 3 slots? Because if it's the first case, going to options and using "clear car preview" button should fix it.

13. Faston

Faston

Ratings:
    +3
    In my case i only see 3 slots in classic lotus screen (25,49,72) but I just discovered where my Lotus 98t is....found it in the screen of FIA 1986 mod. End of the mystery, i hope;)
    Thank you!

14. Art-J

Art-J

Ratings:
    +6
    The mod must have moved it then somehow, it should be on the same screen as 3 others in stock version of the game. Well, at least you've got it :).

15. roberto63

roberto63

Ratings:
    +15
    Sorry but the FIA 1986 mod screen where I can find it in

16. Faston

Faston

Ratings:
    +3
  17. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +476
    If you installed that skinpack (F1 1986 mod) by authors instructions you deleted the 98t's original ui folder (and original skins) and replaced it with the one from the skinpack, hence Lotus 98t is not under Lotus Classics but F1 1986 instead. Integrity check will get the original ui files and place the car to the correct class. Incase you want to get it back.

Edit. Oh and I had completely missed that skinpack. Thanks for letting me know.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Faston

Faston

Ratings:
    +3
    Yes, thank you!

• Like Like x 1