AC Lotus 72D @ Brands Hatch Indy - Sunday December 20th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Have a nice race all, I won't be able to make it in time :( The "thing" is just as much fun to drive, as it is ugly! Hopefully there'll be another chance soon with any of Chapman's congenial creations :thumbsup:

I wasn't in the running at all. Only started setting half way decent laps towards the end. Every time I went around druids bend I could see the leaders catching me and then it was just blue flags everywhere.

Thanks for the race guys, it was a pleasure. Started 5th and did benefit from some spins ahead of me. Could not keep 2nd place though as Geoffroy (who was way above my pace) and later Fernando (during my slipply slide at Clearways) passed me.

Which gear do you use for the corners by the way? I was using 3rd through paddock and 2nd through druids, Graham Hill and Clearways.

Last edited:
It really took me some time to find a proper setup, particulary on the gearing and aero departments.

On the starting grid I was chatting too much and missed the start on the track, so did it from pits. I was not sure if softs would survive the whole race so decided to drive very smooth and precise. I focused on braking a bit early but softer, ensuring a better corner exit. Somehow I was doing pretty good lap times without forcing the car. At the end of the race I started to catch the guys at front and was able to place myself on position 3 looking for an oportunity to reach position 2, but tyres and laps ran off.

Pretty good race for me. Busy all the time with almost no time to relax. Thanks all.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.5%