1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Lotus 49: Monomarca USA 1967 skins pack 1.2

It's a skin pack based on 1967 United States Grand Prix cars' liveries

1. Patcha submitted a new resource:

Lotus 49: Monomarca USA 1967 skins pack - It's a skin pack based on 1967 United States Grand Prix cars' liveries

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Just a note about suits: most of the drivers in 1967 (I suspect pratically them all) wear just a white suit.
    Seeing that mechanics unluckily share suit's skin with drivers, I couldn't personalize their skin.
    For now, I prefered to give precedence to driver's suits (pratically white), because you rarely see mechanics.
    But let me know if you would prefer differently!

3. Patcha updated Lotus 49: Monomarca USA 1967 skins pack with a new update entry:

Beta 0.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Excellent job man!
    I just made 2 special events with thhis cars @ Monza and Silverstone ... great fun
    Thanks a lot for sharing ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Patcha updated Lotus 49: Monomarca USA 1967 skins pack with a new update entry:

Official Release 1.0

6. The Best! Thank you:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I added cockpits preview screenshot to topic! ^_^
    If you click for huge size, the size will be VERY huge! :confused:

I'll repost IMAGES section here for your comfort. :)

IMAGES
    (click here to see liveries in huge size!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (click here to see cockpits in huge size!)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  8. I saved and upload "Huge Size" images as JPG so they're a lot lighter now. :)

9. Added a preview video with my current PC configuration.
    We'll see what will be possible with new components.:)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  10. The same race, but with new graphic card (and different camera). :)

11. Quote from video informations. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. New preview video with Early Access 0.8.2 AI!
    Finally a full grid race becames playable (at least on hi-level configurations).
    But there is a but: you must get free from new (approximate) Kunos skins to full enjoy mine!
    To do that, I put new notes in the starting post, and I report them below.

NOTE: NEW SKINS FORM KINOS 0.8
    With new AI (finally!) there comes also new Kunos skins.
    The idea looks slightly inspired to mine (look to believe!), but doesn't look equally successful, by my personal opinion!
    I admit Kunos adopted colors could be more faithful to originals, but that's all: they just colored the chassis.
    My pack proposes also skins for logos, rims, windshield, steering wheel, helmets and suits.
    (Besides, for what I know, McLaren adopted typical orange only starting from 1968!)

If, like me, you wanna get free from theirs skins to be able to play using only my pack's, I suggest you to create a new folder "unskins" at the same level of "skins" folder and move all folders named with race number and year, instead than driver's name!
    (Look the preview video below, too.)

13. Patcha updated Lotus 49: Monomarca USA 1967 skins pack with a new update entry:

New suits, AC 1.0.2 compatible

14. As one of the original GPL beta team (and the author of "Four-Wheel Drift," the strategy guide that shipped with the game), I salute you! Great job; tremendous work!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm vert glad and proud you like it! :)

16. Patcha updated Lotus 49: Monomarca USA 1967 skins pack with a new update entry:

AC 1.5 patch new Driver's model suits and gloves

• Like Like x 1
  17. Really great work. I appreciate that you keep updating this excellent mod.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1