Losail WEC Skin 2023-2024

Tracks Losail WEC Skin 2023-2024 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
@morizottom Quoting your response on the review I made yesterday:

About the white space on T1, if I put a logo on this it will appear under the Motul bridge on the main straight.
To be fair I had forgotten that the visitqatar logos at the main bridge and at the T1 runoff use the same file so that's my bad, I'll separate them into two different .dds files in a future update.

I made a logo WEC instead of pirelli breaking zones because those tyres don’t appear in WEC and I don’t want to touch the Kn5 file
You don't need to touch on the kn5 files tho, what I tried saying on the review is that you could have left the 50, 100 and 150 numbers untouched and only changed the pirelli logo and tire that is around it but again that's up to you, I just felt like commenting about it here because I might not have been so clear on the comment I made yesterday ;)

And it’s the same for the TE logo in the last corner. The dds is a 4K file, but the Original logo is not
I took a look on the .dds files on my side and it probably is just my .dds that is too low quality and I haven't noticed it before

Also something that I forgot to mention before is that the ooredo logos on the pit exit and T1 runoff are still there, idk if you forgot to change them or you left them there intentionally.

Anyways again a very good job on the skin and I'll definetely will be using it while racing some LMPs, thanks.

@morizottom Quoting your response on the review I made yesterday:

To be fair I had forgotten that the visitqatar logos at the main bridge and at the T1 runoff use the same file so that's my bad, I'll separate them into two different .dds files in a future update.

You don't need to touch on the kn5 files tho, what I tried saying on the review is that you could have left the 50, 100 and 150 numbers untouched and only changed the pirelli logo and tire that is around it but again that's up to you, I just felt like commenting about it here because I might not have been so clear on the comment I made yesterday ;)

I took a look on the .dds files on my side and it probably is just my .dds that is too low quality and I haven't noticed it before

Also something that I forgot to mention before is that the ooredo logos on the pit exit and T1 runoff are still there, idk if you forgot to change them or you left them there intentionally.

Anyways again a very good job on the skin and I'll definetely will be using it while racing some LMPs, thanks.
For the T1 it would be great to separate this banner from the main straight haha
I think I will delete the Te Logo with a new green zone in the last corner
I let the Ooredoo logos because I think they will be present in 2024 (and I don’t know what I could change hahaha)
By the way did you see my comment on this track ?
T8-9-11, brands are « freezing »on the wall, I thought it was my skin but the Original skin has the same problem. Do you think you can fix it ?
Thanks for all the advices. Have fun

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 50 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 42 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 48 12.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 46 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 137 34.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 237 59.1%