1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for WT seat for 2012

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by intact, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Hey

Im looking for a WT team for the upcoming season.
    My name is Eduard , Im 29 years old from Estonia. Been racing with a wheel for 13 months. Last season raced in Estonian F1 league (f1cel.eu). Was mostly a learning experience for me (learning the tracks and getting used to the wheel), i wasnt too fast, like one second off the fastest guys on most tracks (people like Rõõm and Kalamees...). Slow but very stable, i didnt finish in only 2 of the races and had 3 crashes the whole season, top10 in all races.

Would love to race in FSR (WT), its such a great league; it was probably one of the motivations to buy the wheel in the 1st place (enjoyed the FSR race reports a lot on youtube).

Did a few laps around Interlagos, you can check it out there:

f1cel mod was a lot different handling wise and not really used to the FSR one (especially the brakes..).

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hi Eduard, welcome to FSR!

An interesting and funny way to introduce yourself, good luck in finding a team :).
    • Like Like x 1
  3. It seems we have again new guys coming here from F1CEL :)

Welcome to FSR, Eduard!
  4. Hopefully someone will pick me up :)
  5. Welcome!

Like De Juan would say, MP to Christian Smirnofff and luck. xD
  6. TTT
  7. Hey

I'm still looking for a team. A few teams put me "on hold" but haven't heard from them for weeks so I'm bumping this thread :)

8. up
  9. hi i am interesting for a seat in WT
    i take part in my league and i think i have a lot of experience
    please tell me a server to take some practise
  10. i am intresting for a WT seat i am very expirienced
    please if anyone wants to test for his team please reply ;)
  11. mods please lock this thread :)

Eduard K
    Knight Racing