Looking for Some Button Plate Advice

xVatch1x

Premium
I recently divorced myself from the Fanatec ecosystem, and bought an AccuForce V2, didn't like their button plate, so I bought a USB conversion from SRM. Works great! but, I am now ready to purchase another button plate, to match with a Turn R20 rim.

Here's my question. If you had a $500 USD budget, which button plate would you buy? And why? It does not have to be cordless.

Any advice or guidance would be much appreciated! Thansk!

Derek Speare’s.
He used a really high quality BLE module so even though it’s Bluetooth, it’s pretty much as reliable as USB.
http://**********************/rims.html
$389 is a steal and it’s $369 if you don’t get the center cap.
If you absolutely want USB, I would recommend Polsimer’s GT2 plate. It has MPS buttons which are really tactile and feel great and includes a coiled USB cable with an airplane style DIN lock connector.
€352 which is about $400 USD but you’ll need to ship from overseas.
Personally I think DSD’s shifters look better than Polsimer’s but wired is wired.
The last is OSR:
To be honest they’re my lowest recommendation because most of their plates are outside of your budget, they don’t have funky switches which are pretty vital for black box controls and their plates are less “universal” meaning if you have a SuperQuadro you’d need to get the Style 12 for example.
I would stay away from Ascher because the quality is high but the amount of inputs is low (no funky switch). I would stay away from SRC because shipping and customs will cut into how good of a deal it is and for the money DSD is Polsimer is better.

Upvote 0
Derek Speare’s.
He used a really high quality BLE module so even though it’s Bluetooth, it’s pretty much as reliable as USB.
http://**********************/rims.html
$389 is a steal and it’s $369 if you don’t get the center cap.
If you absolutely want USB, I would recommend Polsimer’s GT2 plate. It has MPS buttons which are really tactile and feel great and includes a coiled USB cable with an airplane style DIN lock connector.
€352 which is about $400 USD but you’ll need to ship from overseas.
Personally I think DSD’s shifters look better than Polsimer’s but wired is wired.
The last is OSR:
To be honest they’re my lowest recommendation because most of their plates are outside of your budget, they don’t have funky switches which are pretty vital for black box controls and their plates are less “universal” meaning if you have a SuperQuadro you’d need to get the Style 12 for example.
I would stay away from Ascher because the quality is high but the amount of inputs is low (no funky switch). I would stay away from SRC because shipping and customs will cut into how good of a deal it is and for the money DSD is Polsimer is better.
Thank you for this!

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 11.6%