• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Looking for F1 style wheel for logitech G25

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Rafael Amorim, May 20, 2017.

1. Rafael Amorim

Rafael Amorim

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone,

When I was younger, my dad offered me a G25 logitech wheel which I "kind of" put it aside because I didn't had any rig, and from a year ago, I was more and more into SimRacing, made my rig, bought a nixim mod for my pedals, and now I'm looking to buy a F1 style wheel. I've looked into this one
    [​IMG]

However it's smaller than the stock wheel (which I feel too small for simracing) and makes it feel like a toy to me, I know F1 has smaller wheels than "normal" racing but still, maybe too small no?
    What options do I have? I don't intend to spend too much money on one also :/ I'm not exactly in super good condition financially.

2. Yapci

Yapci
    Premium

Ratings:
    +250
    I think it's 27 cms as stock one so that would be nice. And F1 rims are 27 cms I think...