1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Super V8 league.

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by KODIAK, Apr 11, 2017.

1. KODIAK

KODIAK
    VASC 2017 is a go! Premium

Ratings:
    +19
    Really love these cars, but cant see to find anyone racing them on the regular.

comment below with any information.

thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chris

Chris
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,771
    Hi KODIAK,

At the present moment we are not looking to run any leagues with the SuperV8, however we have done in the past, but based on feedback from the drivers, it's been agreed that we won't be organising any future leagues with it as it's such a tough car to race in a league environment and led to more complaints than motivation to run a second series with it.

We've been making somewhat of a concerted effort to get more 'newbies' involved in online racing through the Racing Clubs, because the more people we have learning, the better the racing will get, however it needs to start with easier cars to drive, like the MINI Challenge for example.

If V8's really are the only thing you want to race, then there will occasionally be club races featuring them, however again, due to their relative difficulty, it's not going to be an "every week" thing. But, we are offering a wide range of leagues currently to cater to hopefully most of peoples desires.

Hope to see you out on track! :D
    Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. KODIAK

KODIAK
    VASC 2017 is a go! Premium

Ratings:
    +19
    Hey thanks for the response. another reason I wanted be a in a league was to learn from others.

I'll stick to the weekly races at this time.

again thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jose Borges

Jose Borges

Ratings:
    +42
    I would love to race the v8's aswell! RD used to have the v8 series with the old car from ORSM! Where did those guys go? If i can recall correctly there were 2 servers racing the series.

5. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +230
    I guess we are not allowed to share our league information here but my league has nice (15-20 car) F1 & CART fields and we are expanding to V8Supercars. You can PM me if you are interested.

6. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo

Ratings:
    +416
    Everyone is like "OMG I love V8 supercars".
    Release the car and everyone get scared of driving them even if they are rather easy
    Kinda suck it's hard to get people racing them online, IMO big braking points and decent power is a perfect formula for online racing

• Agree Agree x 2