Looking for a new wheel. Any suggestions?

Yep, looking to buy a new wheel.
Currently got the Driving Force GT, and its ok. My only real issue with it is the 'paddle shifter' buttons.
I want proper paddles, but I'm too lazy to make them myself.

So looking for a nice wheel thats affordable, not the richest guy in the world ^^
Was looking at the G25, but I can't find anywhere I trust to buy it, like amazon, ebuyer, argos ect. and the G27 is a bit too expensive for me atm.

However if anyone knows of any reliable paddle shifter mods for the DFGT, they'd be considered too.

Don't if you are interested but in the U.S, G27 sells for @$280 plus tax. So in British Pounds it is 172.00. still too much? I paid $404 and change in Canada i should of got mine from U.S. but it was one of those "I Want It Now" kind of thing.

Upvote 0
OK, silly question Alex but do you drive with speakers on, or use a headset? I ask this as I would never notice a proper click if something had one myself, heheh. I race using a headset so I don't disturb anyone else in the house. LoL

Upvote 0
Hey guys, thanks for your replies, was going to go with some $20 paddles I found on ebay, but finally went with the thrustmaster 430, as in total only came to £100. Had to buy a new wheel as my 'friend' got too scared when turning (lol) pulled the wheel off the desk and smashed it on the floor. Fun ^^

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies