Cars Looking for a Honda Civic FC (10th gen / Civic X / 2016 - 2020)

Hi guys,

I'm searching a Honda Civic 10th generation with the 1.5 liter turbo engine. Doesn't matter if manual or automatic transmission (CVT).

I saw a few youtube videos of people driving that car in Assetto Corsa, but there was never a link in the comments or video description.

Can someone help?

Found one after digging. it was from some brazil site (im in the us) but i ran the file through kaspersky and virustotal. it is clean from the looks of it. ill create a link here soon when i get time.

Found one after digging. it was from some brazil site (im in the us) but i ran the file through kaspersky and virustotal. it is clean from the looks of it. ill create a link here soon when i get time.
looks like this account is dead, so im posting this for anyone else looking here. I think i found the site they were talking about but couldnt find the mod they were talking about. site is https://brasilsimulatormods.com/2022/02/11/honda-civic-si-2-0/

ignore that it brings you to an unrelated mod, thats just what i found off of a search.

Hi guys,

I'm searching a Honda Civic 10th generation with the 1.5 liter turbo engine. Doesn't matter if manual or automatic transmission (CVT).

I saw a few youtube videos of people driving that car in Assetto Corsa, but there was never a link in the comments or video description.

Can someone help?
also, if you could provide any links to those videos you were talking about that would be amazing. im looking for a similar mod rn too, and if i find anything ill post it here

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.