Logitech profiler

I am completely new to rFactor 2 (I usually play R3E, but bought RF2 in the latest sale).

I have a Logitech DFGT wheel and I noticed that I need to open the profiler application in order to use the wheel in this game, and I also noticed that I can set the steering lock, and simultaneously the steering sensitivity with this profiler. My question is, how do I set it to the proper value for a specific car, when I don't know what the real value is?

I am completely new to rFactor 2 (I usually play R3E, but bought RF2 in the latest sale).

I have a Logitech DFGT wheel and I noticed that I need to open the profiler application in order to use the wheel in this game, and I also noticed that I can set the steering lock, and simultaneously the steering sensitivity with this profiler. My question is, how do I set it to the proper value for a specific car, when I don't know what the real value is?
I don't know how high a DFGT wheel goes on steering wheel range ,
But look under Controls in rF 2 options, there you will see and option that says Vehicle set if that box is checked it means it will use the real steering wheel range on that specific car, and your wheel will dial in on that on it self ( if it goes the full range) if you uncheck Vehicle set , that means you decide what steering wheel range you want, and the wheel will use your controller settings..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.5%