1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech GT Wheel

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by anthonye, Oct 24, 2011.

1. I seem to have a lot of deadzone on the Logitech GT throttle pedal, I have tried all setting under the controller and it does not make any differance. I have not got the Logitech wheel software installed in Windows or the profiller, using win7 64bit.
    Brake is ok.

Should I install the Logitech software

Is this a glitch with stock car as I dont have the problem with other driving sims.

Anthony

2. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

I'd recommend installing the Logitech Software yes. Do you have the pedals setup as separate axis?

3. yes they are separate, I uninstalled the logitech when I was using the pile of junk F1-2011, but now I have found this true gem.
    Will install and post back

Thanks
    Anthony

4. have a look a few pages down. i think ivo posted the correct set up for a gt wheel...

5. Logitech software did not make any difference. Tested it under the profiler in windows and the throttle movement works fine, so pedals are ok.
    Is there an ini file I could edit to make the deadzone register more minus than what shows under the controls, as it seems that even at zero
    there is still some deadzone registered.
    Brake pedal is fine though.

Antony

6. Ok will have a look now

7. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

8. It's sorted now.

I have set the pedals now on combined axis under the logitech software, which was set on separate axis when I had the problem.
    Now on combined it's fine.

Thanks
    Anthony