1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Logitech G27 settings

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by DougMathews, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Help!....Can anybody advise me with regards to settings for the g27 logitech to run smoothly with GTR2?.....I cannot set up a nice smooth steering sensation. Its to twitchy causing unnessasary spins etc. I've tried using and disabling the in game setup options but I just cannot get it right.

All advice would be helpfull.

2. Doug, don't know if this is too late but I also run other games, GTL, Race, rFactor & I just took the FFB from GTL & put it straight into GTR2. If you don't run anyother games & want my FFB settings then just post on here.

3. Id love some idea of good ffb settings for the g27 too....my current setup feels ok, but im always interested in what other people have as i really want a realistic feel.

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

This are my settings:

[​IMG]
    In game I run steering sens on 0% and all other sensitivities on 50%. High FFB setting.

6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Thanks for sharing , its always good to look how somebody else has there setting. im going to give them a try ..

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The 400 rotation on the wheel however will force you to increase your steeringlock in the game to around 21 - 23

8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

:doublethumb:I like it,