Logitech G27 - Problem after December Update

Since the last update of Raceroom Racing Experience (December 19th, 2018), my G27 wheel, previously working just fine, is no longer centered. On a straight the wheel is deflected to the left by roughly 10 degrees. The wheel works just fine with the other sims on my system, that I am using right now (Assetto Corsa, F1 2018). Therefore I assume, the problem is with Racerrom Racing Experience. Anybody else having the same problem or an idea how to solve it? Any advice is highly apreciated.

Best Regards

Claus

Are you sure your wheel is calibrated correctly? Is the input properly registered in the Logitech software?
  • I have deleted the settings I used to start RRE with in the Logitech Profiler and set up a new one. This did not change anything.
  • I deleted all setups of RRE within the document folders and created everything from scratch again with no improvement.
  • In Logitech calibration the wheel shows no offset at all.
  • The other sims are working just fine.
I am completely lost. Up to this update, RRE worked perfectly on my machine with my steering wheel. I hope this can be fixed somehow. :(

You might want to try posting in the Sector3 forums, maybe someone else has had the same problem in the past. I don't think it's directly related to the new patch because I haven't heard anybody else reporting this problem.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back