1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Logitech G27 Pedal Question

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by BoogerMac, Sep 17, 2015.

1. BoogerMac

BoogerMac
    Premium Member

Is it normal for the accelerator to look an inch or so depressed when compared to the brake and clutch? For example, if you look at the pedals from the side, the accelerator's starting position looks a tad behind the brake and clutch starting positions.

I can take a picture from the side to show what I'm talking about, if I didn't explain it well enough.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

2. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium Member

Ehrm... Yeees? :)
    I mean, if you check any picture about the pedals, it's all of them that way. And the reason is the different size padding behind the accelerator pedal face to mimic real pedal arrangements. ;)

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. BoogerMac

BoogerMac
    Premium Member

Thanks! You've confirmed that I'm an idiot :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. PicoBp

PicoBp

We all had such moments, trust me! :whistling::)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Booger - if you don't have it yet, get the GTEYE brake spring mod (and you then move the other springs about) which will improve your braking and the feel of the throttle too. it's on eBay and other places and it's pretty cheap.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. PicoBp

PicoBp

+1

I also have the GTEye brake spring and have moved the original one from the brake to the clutch. It's night and day for literally just a few bucks! :thumbsup:

I left the accelerator untouched though, as the clutch spring in there didn't feel comfortable in longer sessions for me.

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. Yer for sure !! Although, i moved the clutch to the throttle and it works for me :)