1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech g25

Discussion in 'Racer' started by rajivthecarnut, Jul 24, 2010.

1. I have a logitech g25 wheel which i have used on my ps2 without full functionality of the h shifter and clutch. I would like to experience the full functionality by any means short of purchasing a ps3 and gt prologue, and hopefully on the game racer. I am on a mac don't know how to setup the racing wheel with the game racer. any help would be appreciated.

2. Hi,

As far as I know, you can't use full functionnalities of logitech's wheel (as well as other recent wheels), they haven't done it OS X compliant. In order to use H shifter and stuff, you'll have to install Racer under Wine or Windows XP through Bootcamp… The good point is that you'll be able to play with Racer's last bêtas. ;)

Cheers

3. I had also that kind of question in my mind, so how you set the G25/G27 for Racer to get the best feedback from it ? Thx

4. I opened Racer for windows with wine but the game doesn't run and i got an error saying can't open Qlog. i then downloaded racer mac but that doesn't even detect the wheel. By the way citronized if youre running racer under wine i could use some instructions if youre willing.

5. Got great feelings after some tweaking => physics (car.ini + crv files) + custom G25 ini file, still need more adjusting for perfection.

6. Citronized, i'm just trying to get it to work with racer, and i also looked at the thread you linked to but coudn't find anthing about the qlog error. Any help would be great.

7. What app is displaying the "can't open Qlog" error message?

8. Hey,

I play with full funcionality of the g25 wheel. including clutch and h shifter. Just doe the ingame set up an i should work!

9. Would it be possible to have a car.ini send info to the G25 drivers, to say set the steering lock?

Ie, the F458 Ferrari has 720deg, but to set it I have to edit the config in controllers in windows, to 720deg. Would be cool if the car.ini could do it on supported wheels somehow :D

Dave

10. Ruud

Ruud
    RACER Developer

I think the Logitech SDK allows that (same SDK that is used for turning on the LEDs on the G27). I might have a look at that after v0.9; it's something I'd want on our high-end steering systems as well (which are infinitely multi-turn).