1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Logitech Dual Action (Merged)

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Grenswachter, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Hi,
    My controller dont work in the menu of the game, can i chance that?

Thanks,

mod edit: posts merged - if you are the author of the previous post, please edit and update it instead of starting a new post. JC.

i dont think so, lol

2. Is it detected by the game or are you using custom controls?

3. Common problem with the game I have a 4 month old Logitech dual action and it is not seen by the game. Some of the buttons can't even be configued the way i want, as the game thinks Im pressing button 1 but instead Im pressing button 2. most buttons on the controllers arent right at all. Was hoping that it would have been fixed in the patch but no luck of course.

4. You can modify the controls in the actionmap folder, assuming the game detects the controller (ie you can select it from the list Keyboard, Custom, Logitech Dual Action).

5. Everything works fine, only , i need the keyboard to go in other menu,

6. Logitech Dual Action

The game don't recognize my pad, but it is in actionmap. I don't understand! I can manually (custom) assign buttons but I can't cycle in menus with it. What is most important I can't use [RDDev] Realistic Cameras from M4MKey because it has head movement while turning into corners. A friend of mine has Rumblepad 2 and game recognizes it without problems. Please help if somebody know solution for this!

7. I have the same pad, np here, not menu cycle! its normal

8. Dont work!

9. yes

mod edit: posts merged - if you are the author of the previous post, please edit and update it instead of starting a new post. JC.

Logitech Dual Action

10. ITS WORKS....

In the actionmap was a file called Logitech_Dual_Action, I changed in Logitech Dual Action! and problem solved. Now the game see my controller, and works in the menu, thanks a lot m8.

11. I'm glad it helped

12. btw, can i chance the preset controles??

13. THX! again