• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Sell Logitech 920 wheel & pedals, Vertagear SL4000 seat, Wheelstand Pro, TM TH8A shifter, Rotherham UK

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by DM77, Dec 7, 2017.

1. DM77

DM77
    Premium

Ratings:
    +18
    Hi

I'm selling my original hardware due to a recent upgrade to Fanatec kit and a new GT Omega chassis.

The items are all in perfect working order, used respectfully in a non-smoking household. There are some superficial marks from general usage, but nothing major.

£110 Logitech G920 wheel and pedals, roughly 2 years old, infrequent usage overall, more regular use over the last 6 weeks. Original packaging. No faults, full working order. I drilled 2 very small holes in the pedal base so I could cable-tie them to my wheelstand. I have not modded the brake, so the original rubber damper is still installed.

£60 Wheelstand Pro V2. Some superficial marks due to moving and storage. Roughly 4 years old, originally purchased for use with TM Warthog HOTAS, and is also pre-drilled for the HOTAS setup. Also includes the optional shifter addon which is only 6 weeks old.

£85 Thrustmaster TM TH8A shifter, 6 weeks old, as new, a few hours of use. Original packaging. Includes H Gate shifter and sequential shifter plates.

£130 Vertagear SL4000 leather racing seat. Excellent condition. Roughly 14 months old, infrequent use. Perfect working order, no frayed stitching or lumpy padding. Comes with lumbar support, neck cushion, and locking castors to stop it rolling during braking. Adjustable height, articulated arm rests, incline/recline adjustments for back support.

Willing to sell items individually, but ideally looking for cash on collection for the whole lot. Can ship at the buyers expense, but size and weight would be a concern.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]