1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LM55 Mod

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Ross McGregor, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Roland

Premium Member

Sweet! Will be one to watch! Although the thought of crashing a $16,4m Ferrari makes me feel a little... uncomfortable:confused:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

wow, what a car I'll agree with you there Roland the thought of damaging that car is uncomfortable. If i was to race with it i'll keep it in the pit box
  4. Well, as far as I can see thrashing a $16.4 million Ferrari around a track in a game/sim sounds like LOADS of fun to me :D

Crashing? Meh... *presses restart button again after a hilariously ridiculous spinout and crash into the barriers*

BTW the Ferrari, Aston and Jag have been released at No Grip. Downloading :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Roland

Premium Member

Well... I've managed to do about $50m worth of damage in my first 15 minutes.. and LOVING the cars!:)
    Still, although they are just a huge pile of beautifully arranged triangles it does hurt a little every time I crash one of these beauties into the barriers..:redface:
  6. I haven't had a chance to drive them yet, but I'm guessing that because they're old '50s cars the crash starts well before it happens. I can see myself wincing before the car leaves the track... :p
  7. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

The Ferrari drives and sounds great!