1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

LM55 Mod

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Ross McGregor, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Roland

Roland
    Premium Member

Sweet! Will be one to watch! Although the thought of crashing a $16,4m Ferrari makes me feel a little... uncomfortable:confused:
    :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

wow, what a car I'll agree with you there Roland the thought of damaging that car is uncomfortable. If i was to race with it i'll keep it in the pit box

4. Well, as far as I can see thrashing a $16.4 million Ferrari around a track in a game/sim sounds like LOADS of fun to me :D

Crashing? Meh... *presses restart button again after a hilariously ridiculous spinout and crash into the barriers*

BTW the Ferrari, Aston and Jag have been released at No Grip. Downloading :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Roland

Roland
    Premium Member

Well... I've managed to do about $50m worth of damage in my first 15 minutes.. and LOVING the cars!:)
    Still, although they are just a huge pile of beautifully arranged triangles it does hurt a little every time I crash one of these beauties into the barriers..:redface:

6. I haven't had a chance to drive them yet, but I'm guessing that because they're old '50s cars the crash starts well before it happens. I can see myself wincing before the car leaves the track... :p

7. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

The Ferrari drives and sounds great!