Lime Rock Park Chicanes

Since we're using the fubar version of the track, I don't know whether we're meant to give the chicanes the full BTCC Knockhill treatment or whether we're meant to be a little more respectful, and this is made more difficult by the lack of a white line at any of the kerbs.

The first chicane has raised kerbs, so tends to police itself unless you miss them completely, but the second one is less clear. For example, in the first two right-handers in the chicane, the kerb is so narrow that I can put two wheels on the grass and have the other two on the tarmac, which I guess is fine, but what if the outside wheels are on the concrete kerb - a cut or not? Likewise, the left-hand exit has a kerb that is so wide (and completely flat) that you can put all four wheels on it (see attached picture) without touching the grass - a cut or not?

Attachments

• Lime Rock Park Second Chicane.jpg
    Lime Rock Park Second Chicane.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 235
I really appreciate your very correct observations, the PrestoGP spirit.:thumbsup:

It is true that everything changes but it is also true that this is a fun race and I am sure that each of us will behave in the most correct way, then if someone happens to cut the lap later they are more careful.
if we take a "bit less" your picture for maximum cut, that's fine with me.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.