1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Licensing Issues

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by dradecki, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Oh this is frustrating. I go to open up BTB and it tells me my license has expired and I need to get it renewed. I go to BTB's site, login, request an updated license and here it s 3 days later and no reply. I then go back and click on resend license and again no reply. I think Brandon did a great job with this program, but this is ridiculous. I paid good money for this program and to have no support from Brandon and now no license is really frustrating.
  2. Have you checked your junk mail? Apparently sometimes his email ends up in there.
  3. Yeap, nothing.
  4. You should be able to go and download any existing license you have from the BTB website, so maybe try that if you've not got the email.
  5. I'm sorry, this must be really frustrating.. I never had any problem with getting licenses. First was for 4 months, then twice for one month and now for 2 months... Got them after maybe 2 hours - always! I really don't know how it is, maybe I just have luck... I'm sorry :(
  6. Thanks it is frustrating, i'm sending Brandon and email tonight. Wish me luck :).
  7. Good luck - My computer was in for repairs not long ago and i couldn't get "i hope that i don't have to buy a second license" out of my head. Similar sort of worry.