Cars Left side steering wheel Toyota Supra MKIV Add-on

Status
Not open for further replies.
vismonger submitted a new resource:

Left side steering wheel Toyota Supra MKIV Add-on - Left side Supra MKIV

This is a left-side converted version of the Toyota Supra MKIV, which is right-side, for those who wish to drive lift hand versions of Japanese cars. The driver might still be on the wrong side (How to fix it).

I hope you guys like this one the same as the others,
vismonger
suggestions for the next car? message me (only kunos cars plz)
and message me when something is wrong so i know what to fix!

features:...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this. The installer has a bug where it always tries to install to drive C instead of the drive you point it to.

PS, why not fix the driver position while at it? it's quite a hassle having to do it ourselves.

Last edited:
The installer has a bug where it always tries to install to drive C instead of the drive you point it to.
Be sure to change the destination output path correctly, if there's a mistake it auto writes to the C drive. I've checked and tested the installer on multiple devices and they all seem to install just fine...

I picked up the "assettocorsa" directory in my other drive and it still installed to the wrong drive. Not sure what I could do wrong
when you have selected the folder, go way to the beginning of the string and see if the directory is actually, D:\... (D for the drive you want it installed to) if not change it manually in the text to the name of the drive.
image_2024-01-30_164334977.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering