Left side steering wheel Mazda Rx7 add-on

Cars Left side steering wheel Mazda Rx7 add-on V.2.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
vismonger submitted a new resource:

Left side steering wheel Mazda Rx7 add-on - Left side Rx7

Hi!

I made a left-sided Rx7 because there were yet to be conversions for Japanese cars. It is fully functional and looks great (imo). I originally made this just for me and my friends but was convinced it was good enough to give to everyone. There might still be a driver on the wrong side (How to fix it). But every other animation and texture should be imported correctly.

Since content manager is a bit finicky with locating the right...

Read more about this resource...

Great idea !
I really can't drive any RHD car, so his mod is a pleasure for me. THANK YOU
What did you used mirror function on interior objects in blender?

This doesnt seem to work if your content is somewhere else like D: drive. It will create an install path on the C: drive with what looks to be the right files, you can copy the files to the right place on the D: drive, car is then visible to the game and you can choose it but it bombs because it cant find the audio. I think its hard mapped to the C: drive path.

This doesnt seem to work if your content is somewhere else like D: drive. It will create an install path on the C: drive with what looks to be the right files, you can copy the files to the right place on the D: drive, car is then visible to the game and you can choose it but it bombs because it cant find the audio. I think its hard mapped to the C: drive path.
They might be a hardcoded line I forgot.

Last edited:
What exactly is wrong if i may ask?
I think I've found the problem, if CM and AC are installed somewhere else other than the C drive, CM will report some errors regarding missing car files, and AC will crash. I'll try to move AC and CM to C drive and see if it works. Cheers!

I think I've found the problem, if CM and AC are installed somewhere else other than the C drive, CM will report some errors regarding missing car files, and AC will crash. I'll try to move AC and CM to C drive and see if it works. Cheers!
Hmm, the installer has some problems, it could be. If problems keep persisting, send me a dm I'll give you the zip folder with everything.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%